bootstrap template
43rd TAP Open exclusive registration deadlines, and cancellation & reimbursement policies.
Registrations:
- Golfers may register until the 7th October 2020. The payment must be made until the 20th October 2020.
Confirmation:
- In the 15th October 2020, Clube TAP Portugal will confirm, by newsletter, the continuation or cancellation of the 43rd TAP Open.
Reimbursements:
- In case the 43rd TAP Open is cancelled by the organization’s decision, all payments done until the 15th October 2020 will be reimbursed in full.
- In case the 43rd TAP Open is cancelled by the Portuguese government/health official’s decision due to sanitary conditions, all payments done until the 15th October 2020 will be reimbursed in full.
- From the 15th October 2020 until the 7th November 2020, cancellations due to health reasons, duly documented, will be reimbursed in full.
- From the 20th October until the 30th October, all cancellations other than the above will have a penalty of 10% of the paid package. The remaining 90 % will be reimbursed.
- From the 30th October, all cancellations other than the above will have a penalty of 30% of the paid package. The remaining 70 % will be reimbursed.